Posted by David Green + August 5, 2015 + Links + Comments
- It looks like Lexus really did build a working hoverboard. Just don’t expect to see it on store shelves anytime soon.
- George W. Bush finally sees the inside of a courtroom… as a juror. Yeah, I know, I was really hoping it would be on trial at The Hague too.
- A 12-year-old Florida boy has been arrested for gunning down a 26-year-old trans woman and I’m sure his parents are very proud. No, really, I’m sure they are.
- Buzzfeed asked nine scientists what scares them the most.
- Could someone please tell me why we still use Facebook?
- Trump’s plan for tomorrow’s GOP debate? Wing it! I’m already popping popcorn.
- Noted fake Christian, James David Manning of ATLAH World Missionary Church still thinks Starbucks is using “sodomites’ semen” in their lattes.
- According to this 110-year-old woman, the answer to living a long life is booze.
- Kevin Bacon wants film audiences to see more dicks. Sounds good to me.
- Watch as Fox News viewers yell at each other over Donald Trump. I honestly don’t know which I’m looking forward to more; the debate itself, or the postmortem analysis.
Posted by David Green + August 4, 2015 + Links + Comments
- Two men opened fire on soldiers at a Jade Helm training site in Mississippi. I’m sure Alex Jones will call it a false flag meant to discredit him.
- Rick and Daryl get a little handsy for Entertainment Weekly. I’m not well versed in the hanky code. What does a pink one mean?
- Ted Cruz cooked bacon on the muzzle of a machine gun. Because nothing screams “leader of the free world” like cooking bacon on the muzzle of a machine gun.
- In case you’ve ever wondered what Alexander Skarsgård (aka, Eric from True Blood) would look like in drag, well here you go.
- Watch this Disney animator create a beautiful tribute to Cecil the lion.
- A homophobe thought it would be a great idea to pick a fight with a couple of West Point graduates. It didn’t end well for him.
- Never let it be said that Lenny Kravitz doesn’t know how to rock out with his cock out.
- Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog have broken up.
- Ben Carson doesn’t know whether or not the Bible has authority over the Constitution. Reminder: he’s running for president.
- Behold, the worlds smallest cordless drill and circular saw.
Posted by David Green + August 3, 2015 + Video + Comments
Posted by David Green + July 31, 2015 + Links + Comments
- Freedom speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences. This is a distinction I think this insane racist woman is about to learn.
- Rick Perry has challenged Donald Trump to a pull-up contest. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are talking about issues that matter to the American people.
- The Scream TV series has been renewed for a second season. There goes my dream that the series would crash and burn so we might actually get Scream 5.
- Betty White wants to seriously fuck up the dickswab that killed Cecil the lion.
- Speaking of Dr. Palmer, the PR firm he hired to help deal with this shit storm has ended their relationship with him. I can’t believe they took him on in the first place.
- Cecil’s brother has stepped in to protect his cubs so they won’t be killed by rival males.
- This guy has been eating Chipotle for 150 days and still has six pack abs. I hate him.
- This woman claims to be in a sexual relationship with Bigfoot, and really, who can blame her? You know what they say about guys with big feet.
- Organic compounds have been discovered on a comet.
- Are you a pot smoker who’s looking for a like-mined companion? Well, here’s the dating app for you. Fun fact: I’ve never smoked pot, but I am for its legalization.
Posted by David Green + July 30, 2015 + Links + Comments
- On the subject of Cecil the Lion, my internal Dexter Morgan has plenty of ideas for what should happen to the sociopath who killed him. These ideas are best left unsaid.
- Today’s Darwin Award goes to this Pentecostal snake handling lunatic who was bitten by a rattlesnake, refused treatment, and promptly died.
- The Department of Defence tries to knock some sense into Congress by telling them that climate change is a a national security risk.
- Here are 35 science/art projects to try at home. Skip to #13 if you want to make something that looks like blue sky meth from Breaking Bad.
- Pat Robertson wonders why God hasn’t killed all the liberals on the Supreme Court. Isn’t it about time someone put this idiot in a nursing home?
- Note to homophobes who think it would be a great idea to walk into the gayest Starbucks on the planet and start spewing hate: Do not fuck with Leslie Jordan.
- Steve Grand doesn’t want to be seen as a sex object. Then maybe stop pandering to your community with your six pack abs and speedo pics?
- Proving that cats have been jerks for at least 2,000 years, an archeologist has discovered a paw print in an roofing tile from around around 100 CE.
- Have trouble getting out of bed in the morning? This might be the answer.
- And finally, have you ever wondered what it would look like if your favorite Disney princes were illustrated realistically? Well, here you go. Hellooooo, Prince Phillip.
Editor’s note on point #8: This website does not agree with the writer’s view that cats are jerks. They simply don’t give a shit. There is a difference.