- What does the world’s most expensive vibrator look like? So glad you asked.
- Noted racist, Roseanne Barr has a new excuse for her tweet in which she compared Valerie Jarrett to an ape, and somehow Rod Serling is getting dragged into it.
- Country Time is offering to pay the legal fees for children whose lemonade stands are shut down the summer because they don’t have business licenses.
- I’m sure you’ve seen this, but just in case, here’s a photo of Benito Cheeto saluting a North Korean general, in a flagrant (not to mention disturbing) breach of protocol.
- Did you know Australia doesn’t exist? It’s true. I read it on the internet.
- George Lucas revealed that his post RotJ Star Wars films would have basically been all about the thing that people hated most in The Phantom Menace. No, not Jar-Jar.
- A man from… Florida exposed himself in Target and was promptly arrested. Why would someone do this? Hey, $20 is $20. Something tells me his friend just wanted a peek.
- Ryan Murphy has announced that the 8th season of American Horror Story will be the highly anticipated Murder House/Coven crossover.
- Have you eaten yet? Might want to hold off until you read this story about a guy who served his friends tacos with meat made from his own amputated leg. Don’t worry, they knew.
- And finally, Hillary Clinton wins the internet today.
People I Like
Unless otherwise noted, the images on this website have been gathered from the internet and are used for illustrative purposes only.