Posted by David Green | Links | May 15, 2017 @ 9:53 pm |
I’ve started a Night Shift version of the links because all the best stuff seems to come along after I’ve posted the links of the day. There may at some point even be a Morning Shift edition.
- Never one to let a little thing like national security get in the way of his bragging, Trump apparently leaked classified intelligence information to the Russians during their recent visit to the White House. Can we please start impeachment proceedings now?
- Speaking of Benito Cheeto, he’s trying to get Lawrence O’Donnell fired from MSNBC. Reminder, Lawrence has the second highest ratings on the network behind Rachel Maddow. If he loses his job, no one can say it wasn’t political.
Melissa McCarthySean Spicer refused to answer whether or not the tapes Trump tried to intimidate James Comey with actually exist.
- People with RH negative blood aren’t from this planet. Science says so.
- Leslie Grossman is going to be in the next season of American Horror Story!
- David Barton claims the Constitution is full of Bible verses. It is not.
- These “manly men” apparently don’t understand that the show’s biggest liberal character was basically trolling them the entire time. Also, what a bunch of snowflakes. I got over it when The Real O’Neals was canceled. Well, I’m still working on it, but at least I didn’t start a petition.
- Riverdale actors, KJ Apa and Cole Sprouse compliment each other, using tweets written by fans, and it’s so adorable.
- Richard Patterson is on trial in Florida (of course) for strangling his girlfriend during sex. Rather than argue that it was an instance of autoerotic asphyxiation gone awry (it happens) I guess his lawyer is arguing that his dick was too big for her throat.
- And finally, internet pirates are threatening to leak Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man Tell No Tales on the internet unless Disney pays up.
Posted by David Green | Links | May 15, 2017 @ 2:56 pm |
- Donald Trump believes the human body has a finite amount of energy, and once it’s gone, it’s gone for good, and that’s why he doesn’t exercise. Another day, another real story about Trump that could just as easily be from The Onion.
- Mike Pence apparently wants a horse inside him.
- Dave Daubenmire says that kids will grow up to be millionaires if their parents homeschool them. Let’s just say, if this were true, I wouldn’t be living in rural Alabama right now.
- According to the two lovebirds on Morning Joe, Kellyanne Conway is basically a fraud who doesn’t like Donald Trump any more than I do.
- Paul Ryan is finally taking a real run at privatizing Medicare. I really hope older Republicans who voted for Trump will remember, us hippie commie liberals tried to warn them.
- Conan O’Brien is headed to court over allegations that he (or his writers, more likely) are stealing jokes. I’m a fan of Stephanie Miller and it’s not uncommon at all for me to hear her make a joke in the morning and hear it repeated by Conan, Kimmel, etc. later that night.
- It looks like White House staffers are trolling Trump with fake news stories in hopes that he’ll read and tweet about them.
- Here’s the teaser for the next season of Will & Grace, and personally, I can’t wait.
- Speaking of TV, did you know there was a pilot episode of The Beverly Hillbillies that was never aired? You can watch it here.
- And finally, Nashville-area Chamber of Commerce member Debbie Massey lost her fucking mind after she learned that ABC canceled Last Man Standing. Because the gays.
Or, "Obvious joke is obvious."
Posted by David Green | Video | May 7, 2017 @ 4:46 pm |
If you ask me, this was the only funny sketch of the episode, and the only thing that saved it for me was Kate McKinnon. Also, who didn’t know these two were
fucking in a loving relationship?
Or, "Nobody escapes."
Posted by David Green | Podcasting | May 1, 2017 @ 12:24 pm |
In my third appearance on Digging Six Feet Under, Victor and I discuss whether or not you would need to be embalmed to be cremated, cremated remains, thoughts on this being a series finale, bald caps, Nate facing death, and how Six Feet Under might work in 2017.
Drinking game for this episode: Every time I say, “you know.”
Or, "Oooh, pretty."
Posted by David Green | Video | April 30, 2017 @ 10:52 pm |
I can’t get over how beautiful this opening title sequence is.