Posted by David Green | Links | May 15, 2017 @ 2:56 pm |
- Donald Trump believes the human body has a finite amount of energy, and once it’s gone, it’s gone for good, and that’s why he doesn’t exercise. Another day, another real story about Trump that could just as easily be from The Onion.
- Mike Pence apparently wants a horse inside him.
- Dave Daubenmire says that kids will grow up to be millionaires if their parents homeschool them. Let’s just say, if this were true, I wouldn’t be living in rural Alabama right now.
- According to the two lovebirds on Morning Joe, Kellyanne Conway is basically a fraud who doesn’t like Donald Trump any more than I do.
- Paul Ryan is finally taking a real run at privatizing Medicare. I really hope older Republicans who voted for Trump will remember, us hippie commie liberals tried to warn them.
- Conan O’Brien is headed to court over allegations that he (or his writers, more likely) are stealing jokes. I’m a fan of Stephanie Miller and it’s not uncommon at all for me to hear her make a joke in the morning and hear it repeated by Conan, Kimmel, etc. later that night.
- It looks like White House staffers are trolling Trump with fake news stories in hopes that he’ll read and tweet about them.
- Here’s the teaser for the next season of Will & Grace, and personally, I can’t wait.
- Speaking of TV, did you know there was a pilot episode of The Beverly Hillbillies that was never aired? You can watch it here.
- And finally, Nashville-area Chamber of Commerce member Debbie Massey lost her fucking mind after she learned that ABC canceled Last Man Standing. Because the gays.
Or, "Obvious joke is obvious."
Posted by David Green | Video | May 7, 2017 @ 4:46 pm |
If you ask me, this was the only funny sketch of the episode, and the only thing that saved it for me was Kate McKinnon. Also, who didn’t know these two were
fucking in a loving relationship?